WHO: We will investigate Corona’s response “as soon as possible”

0
2


At the beginning of the annual meeting of the World Health Assembly, which includes members of the organization, Gypressus said: "I will conduct an independent evaluation at an appropriate time to review the experience gained, the lessons learned and make recommendations to improve readiness and response at the national and global levels.".

Earlier, the World Health Organization had rejected press reports accusing it of withholding information about the virus after pressure from China, describing it as "False claims".

In its statement, the organization said that the report, published by a German magazine, on a telephone conversation between a manager Gypressus And the Chinese President Xi Jinping Last January 21 "unfounded".

It was a magazine "Spiegel Monastery" The weekly stated that Xi asked Tedros during the call "Withholding information about transmission of the virus from one person to another and delaying the pandemic’s announcement", According to the German intelligence agency, which declined to comment.

She claimed "Spiegel Monastery" Also, German foreign intelligence said that about 6 weeks of time to combat the outbreak had been wasted due to China’s information policy.

The health organization stated that Tidros and Shi "They never spoke on the phone"And she added that "Such inaccurate reports distract attention from WHO and global efforts to end the Coronavirus pandemic", Noting that China confirmed the transmission of the human immunodeficiency virus on January 20.

It should be noted that the American President Donald Trump, Among the strongest critics of the WHO’s handling of the epidemic, he accused her of favoritism China, And ordered a moratorium on US payments to the agency.

“>

“I will conduct an independent evaluation at the earliest appropriate time to review the experience gained, the lessons learned and make recommendations to improve readiness and response at the national and global levels,” Gebrissos said at the start of the annual meeting of the World Health Assembly, which includes WHO members.

Earlier, the World Health Organization had rejected press reports accusing it of withholding information about the virus after pressure from China, describing it as “false allegations.”

In its statement, the organization said that the report, published by a German magazine, about a telephone conversation between the director of Gebresus and Chinese President Xi Jinping on January 21, “is baseless.”

The weekly “Der Spiegel” magazine reported that Xi asked Tedros during the call “to withhold information about the transmission of the virus from one person to another and delay the pandemic announcement,” according to the German intelligence agency, which declined to comment.

Der Spiegel also claimed that German foreign intelligence said that about 6 weeks of time to combat the outbreak had been wasted due to China’s information policy.

The WHO stated that Tedros Wuxi had “never spoken over the phone” and added that “such inaccurate reports distract attention from the WHO and global efforts to end the Corona virus pandemic,” noting that China confirmed the transmission of the human virus from corona on January 20. .

It should be noted that US President Donald Trump, among the strongest critics of the World Health Organization’s handling of the epidemic, accused it of favoring China, and ordered a halt to US payments to the agency.



LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here