There have been 1,385,854 complete COVID instances, together with 22,974 deaths within the state for the reason that pandemic started.
Throughout the previous 24 hours, laboratories have reported testing 36,408 specimens for a complete of 24,949,758 for the reason that pandemic started.
The preliminary seven-day statewide take a look at positivity from June 1 to June 7, is 1.3%.
As of Monday evening, 791 sufferers in Illinois have been reported to be within the hospital with COVID-19. Of these, 226 sufferers have been within the ICU and 117 sufferers with COVID-19 have been on ventilators.
A complete of 11,708,874 vaccines have been administered in Illinois as of Monday evening. The seven-day rolling common of vaccines administered day by day is 42,852. There have been 44,174 doses reported administered in Illinois Monday.
Officers reported Tuesday that greater than 68% of adults have obtained a COVID vaccine and 51% are absolutely vaccinated.
The deaths reported Tuesday embrace:
– Boone County: 1 male 60s
– Champaign County: 1 male 50s
– Prepare dinner County: 2 males 40s, 1 male 50s, 1 feminine 70s
– DuPage County: 1 feminine 70s, 1 male 80s
– Marion County: 1 male 60s
– Peoria County: 1 male 60s
– Will County: 1 male 50s
Copyright © 2021 WLS-TV. All Rights Reserved.
supply : information.google.com
قد يهمك أيضاً :-
- 55 new COVID-19 cases reported as Sask. nears 3rd reopening plan milestone
- Concern grows as delta COVID variant spreads: What we know, don’t know about mutation
- First Nations child-welfare ruling based on 'seriously flawed reasoning,' feds argue
- Step 2: B.C. to lift more COVID-19 restrictions including ban on travel within the province Tuesday
- What you need to know before you book (or put off) your summer trip
- Cancel the Tokyo Olympics? It's unlikely. Here's why
- Ontario announces it will reopen provincial borders on June 16