Vancouver Police are investigating town’s eighth highway dying of the yr after a motorcyclist was knocked off a bicycle close to Queen Elizabeth Park.
Police say a 27-year-old motorcyclist was driving south on Cambie Road close to West thirty fifth Avenue at round 1:40 a.m. when he misplaced management of a pink Honda CBR and hit a curb and knocked him off his bike .
A passerby offered first support till the police and paramedics arrived, however the driver died on the scene.
Investigators are investigating the reason for the collision, however don’t assume that different automobiles have been concerned.
Anybody with sprint cam video or seen the motorbike earlier than the collision is requested to name 604-717-3012.
Edmonton Good Samaritan injured whereas attempting to assist a BC accident sufferer
© 2021 World Information, a division of Corus Leisure Inc.
قد يهمك أيضاً :-
- Man shot and killed by RCMP, police dog stabbed to death in Campbell River
- Missing man and boy found safe northwest of Kingston
- Quebec to use vaccine passports to limit access to non-essential services if COVID-19 situation worsens
- Drivers use water bottles, broom to fight roadside fires in Courtenay
- 'The situation is concerning,' Grey Bruce declared Delta variant hot spot
- Sarnia, Ont. man now charged in two separate homicides
- Ford visits Barrie as Ontario announces funding for Georgian College nursing program