An 11-year-old boy was hit by a automobile in Markham on Friday night time.
Provincial police say the accident occurred simply after 4 p.m. on the north driveway of Freeway 407
The child was driving down Warden Avenue and was hit whereas crossing the slip highway to the freeway.
In accordance with the police, the driving force involved stayed on web site.
The boy was hospitalized with life-threatening accidents and pronounced useless round 11:14 p.m.
The ramp from Warden Avenue to Freeway 407 and the northbound lanes of the freeway have been closed, however have been reopened since then.
About half-hour later, a motorcyclist was pronounced useless in Brampton after being hit by a automobile.
The Peel Police have been known as to Bovaird Drive East and Nice Lakes Drive at 11:48 p.m. due to the collision.
Police stated the motorcyclist was pronounced useless on the scene of the accident, the place the driving force of the automobile stayed after the incident.
The next highway closures are because of the incident:
Bovaird Drive is closed from Freeway 410 to Dixie Highway, Nice Lakes Drive is closed from Bovaird Drive to Nautical Dr, and Nasmith Road is closed from Bovaird Drive to Newport Road.
قد يهمك أيضاً :-
- Linda O’Leary trial opens with graphic description of deadly Muskoka boat crash
- Terrorism charges laid in London Muslim family killing
- Fugitive GTA couple arrested in Hungary over Hamilton murder, police say
- ‘Shocked and heartbroken:’ Girl, 6, drowns at ‘large house party’ in north Oshawa
- Today’s coronavirus news: Ontario reports 530 new COVID-19 cases; experts offer caution against the one-dose summer of love
- Westbound lanes of Edmonton’s Whitemud Drive reopen after motorcyclist hit by mattress
- Today’s coronavirus news: Ontario reports 502 new COVID-19 cases; Canada’s vaccine contracts detailed