OTTAWA – A Liberal MP is pursuing a “wellness program” after exposing himself twice throughout a digital trial within the Home of Commons.
Based on his workplace, William Amos “works with a well being crew to deal with stress and time administration challenges”.
To date, the Quebec MP has solely stated that he’s stepping down from his function as Parliamentary Secretary and work on the Home of Commons to hunt unspecified “help”.
Final month, Amos was caught urinating – an incident broadcast on the Commons Procedures inner parliamentary video feed however not seen publicly.
A month earlier, he appeared bare throughout a digital trial, an incident he stated whereas altering garments after a jog.
A screenshot of this incident, taken by MP for the Bloc Quebecois, Sebastien Lemire, has been leaked to the media and broadcast around the globe.
In each circumstances, Amos apologized and stated he did not discover his digicam was on.
On Monday, spokesman Anthony Rota dominated that Amos’ habits was “a grave violation of the foundations of decency and an affront to the dignity of the Home of Representatives”.
The matter is now underneath additional consideration by the Home Procedures and Affairs Committee.
This report from The Canadian Press was first printed on June 8, 2021.
قد يهمك أيضاً :-
- Trump-appointed head of DOJ's national security division to leave at end of June
- First Nations child-welfare ruling based on 'seriously flawed reasoning,' feds argue
- WHO says Covid is spreading faster than the global distribution of vaccines
- First on CNN: FBI warns lawmakers that QAnon 'digital soldiers' may become more violent
- England vaccine target moved forward - as AstraZeneca jab reconsidered for young
- Canadian military’s second-in-command resigns role after golfing with Vance
- U.K. expected to delay reopening as Delta variant accounts for 90% of cases and U.S. court upholds mandatory vaccination