WINNIPEG – Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) officers have turned again a complete of 12 automobiles on the Manitoba-Ontario border for non-essential journey up to now few days.
Present Ontario well being rules prohibit vacationers from Manitoba and Quebec from getting into the province with out a legitimate cause.
Good causes embrace journey to work, medical care, transporting items, or exercising the rights of indigenous treaties.
In current days, the OPP mentioned it screened 1,644 automobiles on the Manitoba-Ontario border, 12 of which have been turned away and denied entry to Ontario. This incorporates:
625 automobiles have been checked on June 5, eight have been turned away;
432 automobiles checked on June 6, two of which have been rejected; and
587 automobiles have been checked on June seventh, two have been rejected.
Ontario is getting into step one of its reopening plan on Friday. Nevertheless, it isn’t but identified when it can change its guidelines for touring between the provinces of Manitoba and Quebec.
– With information from Charles Lefebvre from CTV.
قد يهمك أيضاً :-
- 55 new COVID-19 cases reported as Sask. nears 3rd reopening plan milestone
- The Surprising Good News on How Menopause Changes Your Brain
- CDC suspends import of dogs from countries with high rabies risk
- Vaccines Offer Significant Protection Against Covid-19 Delta Variant, U.K. Analysis Shows
- Concern grows as delta COVID variant spreads: What we know, don’t know about mutation
- First Nations child-welfare ruling based on 'seriously flawed reasoning,' feds argue
- Step 2: B.C. to lift more COVID-19 restrictions including ban on travel within the province Tuesday