(Reuters) – America had administered 302,851,917 doses of COVID-19 vaccines and distributed 371,520,735 doses within the nation as of Monday morning, the U.S. Facilities for Illness Management and Prevention stated.
The variety of administered doses was up from the 301,638,578 vaccine doses the CDC stated had gone into arms by Sunday.
The company stated 171,310,738 individuals had acquired at the very least one dose, whereas 139,748,661 individuals had been absolutely vaccinated as of Monday.
The CDC tally consists of two-dose vaccines from Moderna and Pfizer/BioNTech, in addition to Johnson & Johnson’s one-shot vaccine as of 6:00 a.m. ET on Monday.
The variety of vaccine doses delivered was at 371,520,735 as of Monday morning, as shipments should not all the time despatched on Sundays, in response to the CDC.
(Reporting by Mrinalika Roy in Bengaluru; Modifying by Shinjini Ganguli)
supply : information.google.com
قد يهمك أيضاً :-
- Return of holidays abroad for people who are fully vaccinated
- Australian politics live: Sydney on alert after two Covid cases, Labor defends gas industry
- Father and son dead after morning fire in west end of Gatineau | CBC News
- Bipartisan infrastructure pitch gains steam on Capitol Hill as Biden weighs in from Europe - The Washington Post
- Moscow orders ‘mandatory’ vaccination against Covid-19 for some workers serving the public as cases soar in Europe’s largest city
- Is Windows 11 a free upgrade for Windows 10 and Windows 7?
- GDPR Support